Subject Author Posted Replies

Lattice ECP5 succesor ( with DDR4 phy) ?
AFAIK ECP5 is good for interfacing with DDR3, but not DDR4. Is there a plan to introduce new members with DDR4 or perhaps new family with such interface ?
4
4

RISC-V Support in FPGA
I don't recall where, but there was a conversation recently about using the RISC-V in FPGAs. Thought I'd pass on the link. Open,Lowest Power, Programmable RISC-V Solutions for Microsemi FPGAs
62
62

Cyclotomic FFTs
I've been researching cyclotomic FFTs. There is a lot of literature (Fedor enko, Trifinov, Costa, etc.) about using this technique for calculating the syndrome and doing the Chien Search in...

glitching AND gate
I have a question about how FPGAs handle signals into combinational logic. I have following setup: always @(posedge interrupt_check) interrupt_detect
25
25

how to convert analog signal cccam video to digital using systemc
Hi In the context of a university research, I try to convert the signal coming from an analog camera (1000tvl camera style) to obtain a digital signal and save it in a file in format h264; All using...
1
1

versatile_FFT core has no output
I am trying to use , but after I run "make all", data_out.txt and res.txt are all empty. Anyone have same experience ?
1
1

FPGA as heater
We have a ZYNQ whose predicted timing isn't meeting decent margins. And we don't want a lot of output pin timing variation in real life. We can measure the chip temperature with the XADC thing. So,...
47
47

How to download ISPLSI 1032 and how to program it?
ISPVM 18.1 and ISP (HW-USBN-2A) are connecting and downloading and it says that there is no information of ISPLSI 1032 Chip continuously. I tested 10 boards and it is hard because I have the same...

handshacking between modules, best practices ?
Hi, Last weekend, I was continueing on my small project to use a FPGA as DAC. I now use a hardware DAC (tlc5615). So I have two modules, a top-level module for the DDS and an additional module to...
6
6

Simulation of PCIe at TLP level
Hi, has anybody simulated PCIe at TLP level? I would like to feed a 1x PCIe endpoint interface with data as if it was inserted into a host PCIe slot. I need some pointers to documents or code...
1
1

Lattice Semiconductor XP2 Brevia 2 help on keyboard controller
I have an IBM Model-F capacitive keyboard. I would like to design my own keyboard controller for it. I understand logically how to do it, but I need help with the mechanics. Would somebody be...
3
3

The Lord calls out to you for repentance, salvation
The message is simple: He wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal life in the paradise of God. If you have sin, you need a savior. And all of us have sin. And all of us need a savior. Jesus is...
1
1

Analog to digital converters
I don't know where to ask this, so I'll try here. Are analog to digital converters fundamentally, in their core inner design, basically tiny systems which operate like 555 timers, with a series of...
10
10

Go to church on Sunday
The Creator of the universe calls you to be with Him where He is in the paradise of Heaven. He wants to forgive your sin and give you eternal life in a body like the angels, young, beautiful, strong,...
6
6

temperature sense diodes in Xilinx 7 series
Has anybody used these? We have two FPGAs on a board, a Zynq and an Artix7. We want to use the internal ADCs to read chip temperatures. We have been advised to ground the temp sense diode pins DXP and...
6
6