How to download ISPLSI 1032 and how to program it?

ISPVM 18.1 and ISP (HW-USBN-2A) are connecting and downloading and it says that there is no information of ISPLSI 1032 Chip continuously.

I tested 10 boards and it is hard because I have the same problem.

I would like to help you.

Lattices Know how to download ISPLSI 1032 and Jtag / ISP cable and how to get the program.

Reply to
???