XUP USB

I know there exists a path for the XUP board to communicate with a PC via the USB port because Chipscope does it and I have seen projects using their own boards but with USB as a configuration (JTAG) and communication option. The user guide doesn't give any insight on the issue and I tried searching for info on the web to no avail. Any tips or suggestions?

---Matthew Hicks

Reply to
Matthew Hicks

You want to google for BSCAN and Spartan3 (or virtex2, you don't state what XUP board you are using).

Another link with information about this subject is

/Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar

Thanks, I also found