plb_tft_cntlr_ref in XUP

hi everybody, I'm using plb_tft_cntlr_ref IP in EDK8.1 project, based on XUP Vertex2Pro Development Board, now having some troubles.

I have created a project and added the plb_tft_cntlr_ref to it using the Base System Builder wizard. Finally I added a DCR bus and connect the IP to it fllowing the user guide.

The result is, a test image can be show correctly in a TFT LCD after power on or re-download the jtag file. But when I reset the processor(hardware reset or soft reset in XMD), the image changes , it does not start with the top of the screen anymore. It seems that the image starts with a random screen line ofter reset. I have checked the registers and signal connections, but could't find anything. How to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Yi YANG

Reply to
yippeeyang