Xilinx ISE ver 8.2.02i is optimizing away and removing "redundant" logic - help!

Thanks for the extra info, guys. Am now stuck on a ModelSim path problem that has a plain user (me) stuck dead in his tracks. I am starting a new thread for that.

Reply to
james7uw

Hi David, I never said what I have listed is the best one in performance, but it really saves me a lot.

I never pay attention to what has already been built in Xilinx ISE. I never spend time doing unnecessary things.

What I pay most of my attention to is to write right logic that runs fastest in the market!

Thank you, Xilinx engieers, who provide a really reliable platform to let me do my best and make my money and my living.

Thank you.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang