Wasn't the S3E board cost 149$@Xilinx , it's 178$@Avnet !!!!

Guyzz

I Was just checkking if the S3E was available at the Xilinx Store but
it still isn't. They refer to Avnet , but there it costs $178.

Those $28 would be the shipping from Xilinx , so i hope Avnet is
shipping for free.

Else those $28 + maybe more shipping would "hurt" for a private VHDL
learner.

I am from  from Europe , and wonders if the shipping is also more from
Avnet ???.

Any places in Europe where the S3E kit  is available for 149 ???

Regards
Carsten

Re: Wasn't the S3E board cost 149$@Xilinx , it's 178$@Avnet !!!!
It may be $178 from European distribution; the www.em.avnet.com site shows
$149.  I may have a cookie set that says I'm a US locale.  My S3E kits
(ordered a while ago) had a few dollars shipping - not much considering the
"usual" charges.

Re: Wasn't the S3E board cost 149$@Xilinx , it's 178$@Avnet !!!!

If you "Hit Order" , it will list $178 for qty = 1
, and $149 for qty >= 100

I did not go further , so i don't know if it just is $149 when logged
in.

Ohh and on Xilinx website i could choose EU (prob. the Powersupply) ,
but i can only order a US on AVNET , that is too bad.

Xilinx ... When is it comming in your webstore , in an EU version ???

Regards
Carsten

Re: Wasn't the S3E board cost 149$@Xilinx , it's 178$@Avnet !!!!

I ordered the HW-SPAR3E-SK-US from Avnet on 5-Apr, and received it on
12-Apr.  I was charged $149 plus $12.29 sales tax plus $12.82 shipping
and handling to get it from Avnet to me via Fedex ground service.  I
wasn't charged anything for shipping from Xilinx to Avnet; it's not
customary for the end purchaser to pay for that.

I have no idea what they'll charge for shipping to Europe, but
if it's $28 that sounds reasonable.

Eric

Re: Wasn't the S3E board cost 149$@Xilinx , it's 178$@Avnet !!!!

I meant when i ordered the Spartan3 kit from Xilinx i payed around $30
for shipment from Xilinx to DK

Carsten

Site Timeline