Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
April 17, 2006, 5:21 pm
rate this thread
hi, please anybody can share a VHDL controller for a FLASH memory
i have write mine, but it seem that i have some trouble with the simulation
before say "the model is bad" , i would be sure that my controller is right
the trouble is at the last of write cycle, when i try to check the toggle
bit. he's never toggle ! ..
- » Wasn't the S3E board cost 149$@Xilinx , it's 178$@Avnet !!!!
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » ICCD 2020: Call for Special Sessions and Tutorial Proposals
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » czy potrzebuje ktoś kaset magnetofonowych?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)