Reporting in ISE5.1 timing analyzer

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to get a report on failing paths, one pr endpoint, from timing analyzer.

The timing analyzer reports number of errors, and the documentation states that this is the number of end-points failing in the analysis (not dependent on the number of paths to these endpoints). But when specifying that I want to se this number of error messages I'm only getting a few end-points, but several paths to that end-point. I want to see all the endpoints and one (or a specified number of) paths to these failing endpoints.

Any suggestions?

--Jostein

Reply to
Jostein Rolstad