Reading user data from PROM

I would like to store user data or configuration data+user data in a PROM that supports a JTAG interface. Do Xilinx PROMs allow one to read back user data using TDO and parse the readback data for useful information? What is the procedure? My application could either have an FPGA associated with the PROM or it could exist standalone, in which case only user data would be programmed into the PROM.

Thanks.

Reply to
sssrrr

yes there is xilinx appnote on this as well

Reply to
Antti.Lukats

Reply to
sssrrr

"sssrrr" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

1) look at the xilinx app notes with FPGA and use the same algo 2) look at SVF and implement the algo 3) look at 1532 and implement the algo

I have done it based on [2] and [3]

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

AFAIR, it was Xapp694. If that's what you intend to do...

Reply to
jaxatwork1