Quartus crash

Any ideas what causes (or better how to avoid) the following crash:

Internal Error: Sub-system: FYGR, File: fygr_list_of_labs.cpp, Line: 2934 (atom_id1 >= 0) && (atom_id1 = 0) && (atom_id2

Reply to
Martin Schoeberl

Hi Martin,

If you have opened a mysupport case, send me the SR number. We will need your design to figure this out. Can you send me the design qar also?

Subroto Datta Altera Corp.

Reply to
Subroto Datta

Just to let the group know about the status of the issue, a copy of a mail by Subroto:

you

Thank you Subroto for the quick response that solved the issue for me,

Martin

"Subroto Datta" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:kQHef.283$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...

your design to figure this out. Can you send me the

(atom_id2 > (Fitter pre-processing)

Reply to
Martin Schoeberl