Protel 99 simulation output in printed numeric form ?

Hello, anybody still use Protel 99 SE? I need to get a printed numeric
form of a simulation result. (time vs. voltage in print format, not plot
format.) Anybody know how to do that?
I tried adding a PRINT line to the generated SPICE netlist, but I can't
seem to run a SPICE netlist (.nsx) file, it gives an error message,
(premature EOF) even if the file is not modified.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Jon
Reply to
Jon Elson