Raggedstone1, MINI-CAN - Low Cost Carriage

For all of you that asked if we could do better on carriage we now have a
low cost option for selected EEC countries. US and New Zealand may be added
at a later date once we sorted out how duty collection would operate.
Details are on the website on the relevant product pages.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Raggedstone1. The Low Cost XC3S400 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

Re: Raggedstone1, MINI-CAN - Low Cost Carriage
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:16:01 -0000, "John Adair"

A tenner to the UK is still a bit steep....

Re: Raggedstone1, MINI-CAN - Low Cost Carriage
Well are not exactly making money on that by the by the time you cost labour
cost and packing cost of a decent box. If we were a catalogue company
shipping hundreds or thousands of units a day then bringing down that cost
would be possible. We are using a tracked service which isn't cheap and we
would not do it any other way because of credit/debit card fraud.

All in all if you don't like our shipping rates we do offer the option of
shipping on customers own courier at their expense. Very few will do much
better than the 10 we current charge.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk