PPC LUT inputs/outputs

Hi, I recently started working with the icap port and have incorporated it into my PPC design using xilinx XPS, and have successfully got it to reconfigure LUT's etc. using "XHwIcap_SetClbBits". What i'm trying to understand is how do i reference this LUT in the design, i.e. how do i set its inputs and read the outputs?

Also it says that you can't reconfigure a slice which is being used by the design so how can you determine where a specific block of code will be stored.

Shane

Reply to
munch