Need help for scoreboard project

I would like to build scoreboard for handball. I think that the best way will be with the PIC microcontroller. The scoreboard should have time measurement, from 0 to 30 minutes, score, and two exclusion timers that will be countdown time from 2 minutes to 0. Did anyone try to make something like that. I will need all the help I can get! Thanks.

Reply to
rk.slavonac

Start by writing a specification that would

Define the inputs - push buttons / switches and what they do

Define the outputs - how many displays, how many digits, how big

Define the functions of the device

Then:

Determine the technology to use for the displays and how they interface to the electronics

Design the interface between the outside world and the processor

Program the processor.

When you get to the design phase and have some specific questions maybe someone can help.

Dan

Reply to
Dan H