PLB master : Split bus architecture

Hi,

There are three sources for plb master interface.

1) plb_master_single.vhd and plb_master_burst.vhd use a combined read- write controller for the qualifier signals.

2) plb_master.vhd has a split bus architecture that give separate read and write qualifier signals.

-I want to use the split bus architecture but the EDK plbv46 IPIF generator generates interfaces that have the combined read write controller. What procedure should I follow in 'Create/Import Peripheral' to generate IPIF that uses split bus architecture.

-Also, can I instantiate plb_master directly into IPIF instead of plb_master_burst? So I can use the separate read and write qualifiers.

Thanks and Regards,

Tejaswy Hari

Reply to
tejaswyh