Number of bonded IOB's

Hi all, when trying to generate the System ACE file in ISE 7.1 for one of my designs i get the error that no. of bonded IOB's have been exceeded ..... what does this exactly mean and how can we rectify it ?

thanx in advance .... SAVS.

Reply to
savs

 __
/ /\/\ Aurelian Lazarut
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Aurelian Lazarut

Buy a bigger chip.

The message mean that you need more Pins then your choosen Chip/package combination provides.

Bye

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes