FPGA :'define not allowed in ISE ?

Hi I was using 'define in my verilog file, while trying to compile the code using Xilinx ISE 7.1 I was getting error ?

Could anyone please help me in this regard

Rgds bijoy

Reply to
bijoy

using Xilinx ISE 7.1 I was getting error ?

`define or 'define? Make sure you're using the correct tick.

Also, please post the exact error message it gave, and any code that might come before the error.

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston