ISE .ant file

Hi, what is this .ant file? I'm working with ISE 7.1, I added a test bench waveform to my project and then I choose "Generate expected simulation results" and I received back the error:

Compiling vhdl file "//Server/FPGA/VHDL/prova_simulazione/test.ant" in Library work. ERROR:HDLParsers:3264 - Can't read file "//Server/FPGA/VHDL/prova_simulazione/test.ant": No such file or directory Parsing "test_gen.prj": 0.05 ERROR: Fuse failed

I then made another project with just one input mirrored to the output to see if I get that same issue and I get it! What is this? Something got broken with ISE files?

Thanks, Marco

Reply to
Marco