Newbie question--> Obtaining RTL netlist from Xilinx ISE 6.2i Project navigator

I am trying to figure out if there is a way of obtaining the RTL netlist in Project Navigator when I synthesize. The RTL schematic that is obtained under 'synthesise option' on the other hand uses the UNISIM library but for some reason I can only get the schematic (which is read-only) and not the actual netlist code that uses the UNISIM library.

I used the post-translate simulation model under the 'implement design' option but that only gives me the netlist for simulation model which uses the simulation primitives (SIMPRIMS library) which dont represent the true implementation of the device.

I am currently using the ISE webpack 6.2i, the free version but willing to upgrade to the full version if it provides this capability.

Reply to
Mirembe