Microblaze:ISE-EDK

Hi,

In my ISE project I have a microblaze processor. I can synthesise it, but get error when I implement it. The error is "You havemore than one instance of EDK module. This will not implement correctly."

I am not sure how to fix this. Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks, Madhura

Reply to
Madhura

Madhura, What version of EDK are you using ? ISE doesn't allow you to add more than 1 EDK subsystem, so I'm not sure how you were able to have 2 EDK modules to begin with.

Amit.

Madhura wrote:

Reply to
Amit Kasat

Hi,

Its EDK 6.2.03i. I have only one .xmp file.

I recreated the project ..and I guess that has fixed it ..not sure why.

Regards, Madhura

Reply to
Madhura