Microblaze : ilmb_Cntrl

Hi,

I get the following error, I am not sure how to fix that. I have tried increasing the memory size, but that doesnt help.

mb-ld: region ilmb_cntlr is full (TestApp/executable.elf section .sdata2) mb-ld: region ilmb_cntlr is full (TestApp/executable.elf section .sdata2) mb-ld: section .data [00000000 -> 0000005f] overlaps section .text [00000000 ->

0000109f] make: *** [TestApp/executable.elf] Error 1

Any suggestion in this direction will help.

Thanks, Madhura

Reply to
Madhura

I have seen this error when I increased the memory in my MHS file and did not increase the memory specified in my linker script?

If you remove your linker script what are the size of the text, bss and data sections reported by the tools? What is the size of the memory you have specified?

Cheers. Shal> Hi,

increasing the memory size, but that doesnt help.

-> 0000109f]

Reply to
Shalin Sheth

I have used a memory of 64K. Without the linker script, the following are the memory sizes :

mb-size TestApp/executable.elf text data bss dec hex filename 44368 96 1032 45496 b1b8 TestApp/executable.elf

Thanks, Madhura

Reply to
Madhura