EDK : path set

Hi, After installing EDK 8.1i and update to SP 2, I meet this error when run the EDK: error: general error in xps-sdk launch. could not set cygwin path Could anyone tell me what is this error and how to fix it? Thank you so much, Thang Nguyen

Reply to
Thang Nguyen

I did try to reinstall the Cygwin, but when I launch the EDK shell it hangs at the

Add registry entries for C:\Xilinx\EDK\cywin\

My notebook has only 512 MB Ram, is it the primary problem of can not run the EDK?

Waiting for your response.

Thang Nguyen

Reply to
Thang Nguyen