problem with edk

Hi all,

i'm first time approch with fpga, i have xilinx ise and edk 6.3i version. With XPS I have create a new project with project builder on spartan 3 starter development kit. When i go to compile the project the programm given back this error:

Performing System level DRCs on properties... INFO:MDT - List of peripherals addressable from processor instance microblaze_0 :

- dlmb_cntlr

- ilmb_cntlr

- debug_module

- Generic_GPIO

Building Directory Structure for microblaze_0 cd: Too many arguments. ERROR:MDT - Failed to remove G:\Documents and Settings\risc\microblaze_0\libsrc\. LibGen Done. make: *** [microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2 Done.

Have you an idea to resolve this problem?

thanks Regards R!SC

Reply to
R!SC

Last time I checked with EDK6.2i, it did not like embedded spaces in the path name. IIRC, one could either put the files in a path without embedded spaces, or use the subst command.

- Newman

Reply to
newman5382