Question about the simulation library in Xilinx EDK

When I used the EDK simulation library wizard, it never succeeded. So I have to compile the ISE libaray manually under the target directory using: compxlib -s mti_se -lib unisim -lib simprim -lib xilinxcorelib -lib smartmodel -arch virtex -arch virtex2p -arch virtex4 -arch spartan3 - arch virtex5 -l all -dir . -w -smartmodel_setup And then generate the EDK library using the wizard. No error was reported.

But when I genenerated the simulation HDL files for the project, EDK gives me error "ISE Sim Library: XPS can not get library information from the path ... please make sure... ". and stoped.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks, Rebecca

Reply to
Rebecca