problem with edk 6.3i

Hi all,

i'm first time approch with fpga, i have xilinx ise and edk 6.3i version. With XPS I have create a new project with project builder on spartan 3 starter development kit. When i go to compile the project the programm given back this error:

Performing System level DRCs on properties... INFO:MDT - List of peripherals addressable from processor instance microblaze_0 :

- dlmb_cntlr

- ilmb_cntlr

- debug_module

- Generic_GPIO

Building Directory Structure for microblaze_0 cd: Too many arguments. ERROR:MDT - Failed to remove G:\Documents and Settings\risc\microblaze_0\libsrc\. LibGen Done. make: *** [microblaze_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2 Done.

Have you an idea to resolve this problem?

thanks Regards R!SC

Reply to
R!SC

Try renaming your directory to DocsAndSettings. I have a feeling "cd" is having a problem with the spaces in the name.

Reply to
Gary Kato

thank......

i don't have more that problem