MapLib error for EDK application

I've made a PowerPC Application for Virtex-II FPGA in EDK. The version is 7.1. To generate a bit file using Xilinx ISE, the bmm file (block RAM memory map file) needs to be given to the ngdbuild.

I'm providing this file as '-bm system.bmm' in the xflow script.

Now ngdbuild completes, but map gives following error for all BRAM blocks

ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s1_s1_28 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild.

What can be the reason for this? the system.bmm is generated by EDK only.

Regards, Milind

Reply to
milind