BlockRAM connection error

Hi all,

I met a wired BlockRam connection error when I tried to build a mutilple processors system using EDK. Hope anyone can give me some hint.

Here is the background. With the EDK, we can create a single processor (MicroBlaze or PowerPC) at ease. Based on the single Processor sytem, I added those IPs, including the processor (MB or PPC), the bus , BRAM memory, memory controller and some pherpherals. I connected them in the same way the single processor system do, which needs some modification in the mhs file. There is no connections between two processor system. In the Build process, the project passed the syntheis and failed in the map. The message is this:

#----------------------------------------------# # Starting program map # map -o system_map.ncd -pr b system.ngd system.pcf #----------------------------------------------# Release 9.1.02i - Map J.33 Copyright (c) 1995-2007 Xilinx, Inc. All rights reserved. Using target part "2vp30ff896-7". Mapping design into LUTs...Mapping design into LUTs... ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_0 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_1 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_2 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_3 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_4 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_5 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_6 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. ERROR:MapLib:482 - Blockram ramb16_s9_s9_7 is a memory mapped blockram generated for the Microprocessor. However it is not connected properly, causing it to be trimmed. Please connect up all memory mapped blockram properly and re-run Ngdbuild. Error found in mapping process, exiting... Errors found during the mapping phase. Please see map report file for more details. Output files will not be written.

If anyone share the same error, I would appreciate your comment.

Regards,

Young

Reply to
young