Linux Fedora and Xilinx ISE

Hallo, I would use webpack on linux.

I would know if ISE Webpack 7.1 for Red Hat enterprise functions on Fedora.

If I download Fedora 64 bit version, Webpack ISE 32 bit function in any case?

May I upgrade in future webpack to foundation without installing it and inserting the key registered with Xilinx site?

Which Simulator should I use? ModelSim XE?

Many Thanks Maco Toschi

Reply to
Marco

i couldn't even get webpack to install on RH. i did a plain vanilla install of RHWS3, but the webpack installer crashes (seg fault) after you do all the click-thrus and just as it starts unpacking files.

i then patched up WS3 with up2date, hoping that it was just some bug in a library, but webpack's installer still crashed. anyone know how to successfully install webpack on linux?

Reply to
jeff murphy

And a Red Hat Enterprise server basic edition is 100% compatible with ISE webpack?

Reply to
Marco