I2C bus and tristate interface for V2pro

Hi everybody, I've just downloaded the i2c controller from opencores.org and I was wondering how to use it within my system. Indeed, I've a xilinx V2PRO connected to a video encoder SAA7127 to be configured thru an i2c interface. Can I directly connect the I2C interface of the SAA7127 and declare a tristate I/O pad on the V2Pro, being connected internally to the i2c core ? Thanks a lot for your help

Stéphane

Reply to
Mancini Stephane

re