accessing I2C bus in PXA270

Hi.

I'm working on a project which uses Voipac PXA270 modules (

)

A real-time clock ( Maxim DS1339 ) is connected to the device with I2C.

The problem is: I need to change a setting in ds1339's registry but i don't really know how to do it. It should be possible to do it with i2c-tools, but there are no /dev/i2c-* devices to connect to.

i2cdetect's output is: i2c-1 unknown pxa_i2c-i2c.1 N/A i2c-0 unknown pxa_i2c-i2c.0 N/A

Anyone know how make those i2c busses show up under /dev ?

I'm using a custom linux kernel 2.6.27.

i2c /dev entries driver is built into kernel

Thanks for Your help, Roland

Reply to
rolandu