I2C Driver for DSP/BIOS

I've been in the embedded area for quite some time. I am currently running DSP/BIOS on a TI F2801.

I am having trouble accessing an EEPROM over I2C.

I saw a thread that mentioned a DSP/BIOS driver for I2C and was wondering if I could get the source to modify for my application.

I need to be able to write and/or read n bytes to/from any address in the EEPROM.

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

ejkrohne

Don't use DSP/BIOS. Control the hardware by your own.

Read the EEPROM datasheet, read the 21xx manual, write 20 lines of code.

Vladimir Vassilevsky