how to do the synthesis

I am just finishing my verilog code on a project.And I am absolutely new to this field. And i got no clue how to do a synthesis and how to use the software I get. I got Xilinx edk 7.1 and xilinx ise7.1 on a linux PC. but i cant find the XPS stuff as the user guide says.

Reply to
Tea

Symon

I assume that you are running Linux. Replace $XILINX by the path where you installed ISE to, $XILINX_EDK by that for the EDK. Enter the following . $XILINX/settings.sh . $XILINX_EDK/settings. Now either "ise" to start ISE or "xps" to start Xilinx Platform Studio.

Yes.

No.

--
GPG-Key 1024D/E32C4F4B | www.gnupg.org | http://enigmail.mozdev.org
Fingerprint = 9C03 86B5 CA59 F7A3 D976  AD2C 02D6 ED21 E32C 4F4B