How to design a SDIO peripheral card?

I want to design a prototype of SDIO peripheral card which is enabled with GPS function. But I have no experience in SDIO card design.

Who can provide me a reference sample?

Thanks a lot.

Reply to
Nokia_E61i : I am waiting for you!!!!!!

i have a proto-type quality SD card side ip, that could be used as starting point.

or you can of course buy the IP from arazan if your budget allows

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Or just buy the Arasan SDIO interface chip :

Mike Harrison