design a switching mode electronic load 0~50V/10A

I want to design a switching mode electronic load(not linear),only need CC mode,but I don't known how to design it?anyone can help me to expain switching mode electronic load working theory?or can give me some circuit reference,thanks a lot.

email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
notstop

A load must, almost by definition, dissipate power, so you may as well stay linear.

This isn't a school problem, is it?

John

I want use inverter circuit to convert testing input energy to ac~220V,then feedback to ac line. but I don't known how to control current(CC mode)?

Reply to
notstop

If this is for home power application, note that not all loads like square wave inverted AC, if that is what you are planning on producing. Especially motors.

Ignoramus10725

Got some numbers? DC load? Amps, watts?

John

one channel, dc load

300W
Reply to
notstop

300 watts isn't a lot of power... seems hardly worth the considerable effort.

John