How to use UART on Spartan 3E Starter Kit

Hello,

Can anybody help me with some reference designs, through which I can get an insight to using UART on Spartan 3E Starter Kit ? I have downloaded few reference designs which uses UART but I am not getting exact hands on experience.

Thanks in advance.

Jayesh :-|

Reply to
Jay

the only way to gain experience is to use your hands and brain.

there are plenty of examples demonstration UART use for the starterkit

Antti

Reply to
Antti

You are right Antii, Hands on experience can only get me exact details about spartan 3e kit and related peripherals ... thanks for the prompt reply ...

Reply to
Jay

Reply to
rponsard

I've successfully used the verilog serial core from OpenCores. Worked fine.

Reply to
mitch.hayenga