FPGA design sample for Compact Flash peripheral

I am a newbie of FPGA.

Could anhybody please provide me some sample designs of FPGA, better for Compact Flash peripheral design. We will start a project by using FPGA for a Compact flash gps receiver.

Thanks in advance.

Johnson

Reply to
Johnson

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Johnson) wrote in news:b1ac2406.0411282101.2509ec30 @posting.google.com:

We have a Compact Flash / IDE disk interface described at

This may serve as a starting point for your efforts.

Dave Van den Bout
XESS Corp.
PO Box 33091
Raleigh NC 27636