Xilinx LogiCore FFT 3.2

Hi All,

I am using the Xilinx Core Genenator to generate the FFT core for my design. But when I tried to simulate with a random noise input with N = 128, the output xk_re and xk_im are all between

-5 and 5 which is obviously not the correct result. Matlab result show the fft output in order of 100.

I used fixed length of 128 and tried Radix-4 and Radix-2 implemenation options with 16bit data,

16 bit phase factor and scaled options. The output is in natural order. But all of these settings produce the same result. I checked the input and out signals, they seem to be all correct.

There must be something I missed here but I just could not figure out now. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody help!

Thanks a lot!

Regards, William

Reply to
FPGA

Hi william, there is a exponent part, did you take that into account ??

rgds bijoy

Reply to
bijoy