hidden remap failed

when trying to do a simulation, I get this:

Completed process "Generate Post-Translate Simulation Model".

ERROR: Hidden remap failed Reason:

Launching Application for process "Simulate Post-Translate VHDL Model".

not only it doesn't display a reason, but the program's so stupid it still runs the simulator; has anybody gotten a similar error?

the generate expected result simulation didn't fare much better as HDL bencher generates an invalid script.

this happened when I started to introduce new types in the code

note to xilinx: your software guys should be locked away from computers; just outsource the tools to people that know how to write software...

Reply to
Thomas

I did some more tests and realized that hdl bencher doesn't generate proper scripts when I use custom types; has anybody found a workaround?

Reply to
Thomas