Re: Excel and FPGA's

You guys should also look into Innoveda's Visual hdl (Now bought by

>Mentor, I think). It translates State Machines, Flow Diagrams, FSM into >Verilog, vhdl and SystemC. All ready for synthesys.

Well, maybe. But I've felt for years that my chances of getting a design to work are inversely proportional to the number of tools between me and the target device.

Bob Perlman Cambrian Design Works

Reply to
Bob Perlman

Hmmm, Mentor, who created Renoir (now HDL Designer). I suspect one of these tools may not be supported much longer...

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond