FPGA board with multiple Ethernet connections (Gigabit Ethernet)

Hi, I am searching for an FPGA board having multiple gigabit ethernet connectivity support on it. To be more precise, I need to have multiple RJ45 connectors and associated logic (PHY) on the FPGA board so that I can process multiple (maximum 24) ethernet streams on the FPGA. Can anyone suggest any such board? or any add-on module which can be hooked up on some particuar FPGA board providing 24 ethernet connections !

Best Regards Farhan

Reply to
sheikh.m.farhan

Hi, (this is my second attempt to get some help on the subject). I am searching for an FPGA board having multiple gigabit ethernet connectivity support on it. To be more precise, I need to have multiple RJ45 connectors and associated logic (PHYs) on the FPGA board so that I can process multiple ethernet streams on the FPGA. Can anyone suggest any such board? or any add-on module which can be hooked up on some particuar FPGA board providing multiple ethernet connections !

Best Regards Farhan

Reply to
sheikh.m.farhan

If you can find an evaluation board for an SPI4.2 concentrator you should be able to hook that up to any FPGA development board via a flat band cable.

One example:

Kolja Sulimma

Reply to
comp.arch.fpga