Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Standard PCI Xilinx board with Ethernet port
- Thuy Pham
April 2, 2007, 4:41 pm
rate this thread
Re: Standard PCI Xilinx board with Ethernet port
and the Ethernet Phy module
This needs the ethernet MAC to be built into your FPGA design although
we may have another solution coming in a few weeks time if we can fit
it into our production schedule.
- » ready/valid vs 2-way handshaking vs 4-way handshaking
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » HP "owning" the software for Xilinx-FTDI drivers???
- — Last Updated thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays