Looking for a decent FPGA board with multiple Xilinx Virtex 5 FPGAs

Hi, I am looking for a decent PCIe (Gen1 & Gen2) based FPGA board with preferably 2 Xilinx Virtex 5 FPGAs on it. A 2GB DDR2 SODIMM and minimum 256 MB RAM is preferred. Other onboard periphals may include gigbit ethernet and a USB 2.0. FPGAs must be Virtex-5 LX330T or higher capacity. Other than that nothing much is actually required. I have been searching for such a board but most of them are packed with other peripherals making them too costly. I basically need 2 (or more) V5 LX330T FPGAs on a board with PCIe (x8) with 2GB DDR2 and 256 or higher RAM. Any suggestions please........

Reply to
maverick

To add further, I was initially using Avnet Virtex 5 Development board with V5 LXT110-4 FPGA (AES-XLX-V5LXT-PCIE110-G). Now I need a board with a bigger FPGA. The same board with V5 LXT330 could have solved my problem but unfortunately that particular FPGA board is discontinued and no more available from Avnet. Since my initial development took place on the LXT110 board, I would like to have a replacement which is closer to the original Avnet board so that the migration time is reduced as much as possible. Please suggest.......

Reply to
maverick