FPGA board with High Speed LVDS

Hi, I am looking for a board with at least 16 balanced LVDS connections able to run at 800 MHz, preferably A but X would be OK too. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Of course the larger the FPGA the better, and two or more FPGAs would be awesome :-)

Thanks.

Reply to
mk

Check out the spec sheets on the Cyclone or Cyclone2. You will likely need to use the PLL(s), but I believe in the smalles cyclone has more LVDS channels than you require.

Reply to
Noway2

Wait another 6 weeks and we will be showing something in Virtex-4 that can do this.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair