Cyclone Board with // LVDS lines

Hi!

I've already googled and dug through several online lists of FPGA boards, but haven't found what I'm looking for, yet.

I'm needing a Cyclone board that has at least 32 LVDS I/O pins available (and terminated). With at least one PLL available to be driven from an external source.

Target price of less than $500 U.S.

Thanks,

Keith

Reply to
Keith Williams

Not sure you'll find one, at least from Altera.

Rapid Technology has a Stratix board that might meet your needs, although the price is much more than you want to spend--check it out:

The ironic thing is that I'm in the midst of a Cyclone (1C6) design that could easily be made to accommodate you requirements.

Rob

Reply to
Rob