DSP - Board with 2 ADC channels with high speed/resolution

I am searching for a DSP - Board with 2 high speed/high resolution
ADC-channels (sampling rate larger than 1 MHz, resolution 16 Bit) The
Tiburon - Board from Bittware is fitting quite well. (64 MHz
Oversampling with 14 Bit resolution should give also at least 16 Bit
effective resolution at frequencies below 500 kHz)

Are there interesting alternatives?

Re: DSP - Board with 2 ADC channels with high speed/resolution
On 14 Sep 2003 13:20:00 -0700 in comp.arch.embedded, snipped-for-privacy@uar.at (Wolfgang

Berkeley Camera Engineering (http://www.bcam.com /) makes a Quad ADC card that
can do 4
simultaneous 16-bit samples at, IIRC, 2MHz. They don't currently list it on
their website,
but you should email them for info.

Joe Power

Re: DSP - Board with 2 ADC channels with high speed/resolution
snipped-for-privacy@uar.at (Wolfgang Maerzinger) wrote in

What are your DSP processing requirements? Our dspstak line of boards are
comprised of DSP Engines and I/O Modules. Two boards create the complete
function. This allows us (or you) to quickly create a custom board for
your I/O needs without the complication of the DSP design.

Our dspstak 21161sx and dspstak 21262sx are both Sharc based designs
(ADSP-21161 & ADSP-21262) that might be appropriate. They are certainly
not as powerful as the boards that Bittware provides, but they are much
less expensive.

You can find details at our web site.

--
Al Clark
Danville Signal Processing, Inc.

Not sure what you have in mind-specifically for a "DSP board", but
TERN has a specific Grabber board that might be able to handle your
requirements.  It's been used by Stanford Linear Accelator Center for
their high-speed sampling requirements.

At $99 a board (truly), the Grabber can buffer two channels at sample
rates up to 80 Mhz into an onboard 1 MB FIFO buffer.

Drop us an email for details.  Like other companies... this is such a
unique product it doesn't show up on our website's general product
list.

http://www.tern.com

Site Timeline