Digilent V2P Board

Using the Digilent XUP V2P Board, I have to use additional memory (256 Mb DDR SDRAM).

The only memory drivers I can find run with the embedded processor kit. I do not wish to use the PowerPC or Microblaze processor nor the EDK. Does any one have access to some code to access the add on memory module directly.

tdb

Reply to
David Binnie

Try looking for the memory interface generator (MIG) on Xilinx' homepage. You will have to register to access it, but as far as I know, anyone can register.

/Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Ehliar