cross-post: newsgroup servers

Hi to every one, I'm sorry for the cross-post but I need information from both ng. I have problems with my server because is archiving every month more or less and I cannot access older posts through my mailer. I know google-groups have them all but I would have liked to read not on the web-browser.

I found some free servers which keep some months of posts, is there anyone who knows some others which give better access? Thanks a lot

Al

--
Alessandro Basili
CERN, PH/UGC

The archive at:

has every post ever made to comp.arch.fpga , and it is free.

(it requires web-browser access which you didn't want)

It includes theading by author, topic, and date. Both Google and Yahoo searches are available, and currently Yahoo does a much better job.

Since I only update it once a month, it does not carry the most recent posts.

=================== Philip Freidin snipped-for-privacy@fpga-faq.org Host for

Philip Freidin

I use them:

Not free, but they charge only 10EUR/year, which is very affordable and the service is well worth it.

Payment is via Firstgate Click&Buy, not sure if that's available in Switzerland you'd have to check.

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin