Copy Altera Config EPC2 via JTAG?

I have the need to duplicate the code that is in one Altera EPC2 to another one on an identical bit of hardware. The device has a

10 pin JTAG connector.

Is there a low cost, easy way to suck the bits out and put them into the other EPC2? I also have a .jbc file as well if that makes it easier.

I was doing a flash upgrade but the device reset before it finished resulting it a dead bit of hardware. To get it fixed, it has to be sent 1/2 world away and tech support hasn't ever done that and don't know if they can even fix it so I'm looking for a better option if one exists.

-tim

Tim Hogard