ChipScope problems

Hi all, I'm currently trying to use ChipScope (5.2i) to verify the functionality of my OPB slave on a Virtex2 running Microblaze. Either I'm not very good at understanding how to use ChipScope, or the program itself is behaving fishy. However, the following scenario occurs: Currently I'm just using the lmb bus address strobe signal as trigger and it seem to work fine on its own, but as soon as I add the lmb addr bus a data bus in ChipScope the waveforms for the strobe signal won't show at all, even though it still triggers on it. Note that I use these signals just to learn how to use the program on a system that I know works, i.e. without my own core added so far. Does anybody have a solution to this problem, or any other tips and trix regarding ChipScope in general?

/Johan

Reply to
Johan BernspÄng