chipscope on opb bus

Hello, i'm using XPS to build a system based on a Microblaze cpu, and i would like to add a Chipscope OPB IBA to analyse OPB . I connect it through my mb_opb but i've got this error

NgdBuild:455 - logical net 'ilmb_LMB_BE' has multiple driver(s): pin G on block XST_GND with type GND, pin O on block chipscope_opb_iba_0/chipscope_opb_iba_0/i_chipscope_opb_iba_0/chipscope_opb_i ba_0/i_no_d/u_ila/u_dout with type LUT3

does anyone know why my chipscope is driving a LMB net although i just want to connect it to OPB bus

thanks in advance cedric.

Reply to
bazogec

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

chipscope_opb_iba_0/chipscope_opb_iba_0/i_chipscope_opb_iba_0/chipscope_opb_ i

its not driving LMB bus actually - there is mockup with the chipscope cores, so 2 signals from unrelated modules that both are logic ground are seen as being connected together and that makes the tools think there is multiply driver conflict.

this problem happens sometimes. im not sure how to avoid this.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats